Wednesday, November 30, 2005

There's A Joke In Here About Ho's And Hoes, But I'm Not The Man To Make It

Northridge, CA

When it starts with the phrase, "A 50-year-old man who was living in his mother's home..." you know it's going to end badly.

John Freeman of Northridge is accused of killing a transvestite prostitute with a garden hoe at his mother's house on Kingsbury Street. Mom was out of town, so Johnny boy decided to get a little sump'n sump'n while he had the house to himself. The cops are thinking that he knew of his victim's, um, enhanced qualities, shall we say, so this wasn't exactly a Crying Game moment.

And, of course, there's this little bit of shocking news.

"He was your average, friendly person," one neighbor said. "It's very upsetting. He comes from an upstanding family."

Riiiight. So who else you got in the backyard, Ted Bundy? This just adds to my theory that the only normal people you know are the ones you don't know that well.

1 comment:

susan said...

Yep, I hate to admit that John is my brother! Actually, no longer is my brother...In addition, he stole $1M from my mother! I am fortunate enough to take over her house payments and pay off all of the debts he incurred. Guess the big joke is on me. Hope he dies in jail!