Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dahlia Days At 1947 Project

As of today, there are 37 days left until the 58th anniversary of the discovery of Elizabeth Short's body in a vacant lot near 39th and Norton. She was found mutilated, cut in half and generally in a bad way.

To celebrate this fact, 1947 Project will be hosting a bus tour going from noir-ish scene to noir-ish scene, traveling the back roads of L.A.'s crime ridden past.

I'm tempted, not that I like busses, but I have to wonder how many other sick fucks like me there are out there. From what I gather, quite a few.

1 comment:

8763 Wonderland said...

Interesting blog you have here. What was your inspiration? ;)

I have a piece of advice that might serve you well: Make this blog a vehicle for L.A. mystery and crime fiction writers to promote their work and local signing/reading appearances.