Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Don't Fugitives Usually Run To Peru?

Moorpark, CA

I suppose when a government lynch mob from a South American country is after you, it's prudent to leave the country. Of course, choosing a place with lots of extradition laws might not have been the best choice.

Giancarlo Bresani Mier y Teran, recently of Peru, was arrested in his Moorpark home by U.S. Marshals.
Bresani is accused of being part of a criminal organization in Lima, Peru with links to Vladimiro Montesinos Torres, a former advisor of the Peruvian Intelligence Service.

Personally, I think it's the name. The men are jealous and the women want him back. Come on, with a name like that I bet he seduces all the amabasadorial wives down there, with his smooth talking, razor thin mustache and fine, European cigarettes.

Well, that's what I'd do if I had a name like that.

2 comments:

inkgrrl said...

"amabasadorial"? Amore!

Anonymous said...

1. I do have an accent
2. No mustache & I don't smoke
3. The lady's thing... I can't comment; I'm currently married.
4. The extradition failed, and I'm still here! Happy to be with family!

Thank you for the posting it was very funny to read...

Giancarlo