Friday, April 21, 2006

Steak - Tasty, Filling, And Lucrative, Too

Pasadena, CA

There's been a rash (if you can call three a rash) of hold-ups at Pasadena steak houses. First the Houston's on Arroyo Parkway got tagged by the same guy twice last week, and then Wednesday night the Sizzler just down the street got nailed.

Cops think it might be the same guy. Ya think?

I wonder what they'll call him. The Steakhouse Bandit? The Carnivore Creeper? I'm all for giving criminals stupid names to get them riled up so they freak out and make a stupid mistake. I think Twinkie would be good.

Whatta ya say, Twinkie? I hear there's a Beni Hana just waiting for you. Don't mind the knives, though. Those guys don't know what they're doing with them. Really.

2 comments:

Sandra Ruttan said...

Twinkie?! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I suppose now the PETA people will be saying that the consumption of meat causes not only aggression, but a tendency towards theft.