Thursday, April 20, 2006

Wasted Youth

Covina, CA

Richard Gastelum, 29, alleged to be the leader of a gang with Mexican Mafia ties, was picked up along with 30 other San Gabriel and Long beach gang members in a drug sting at his house yesterday.

I see stories like this and I think, wow I really wasted my twenties. If this guy's a leader at 29 of a Mexican Mafia gang selling meth on the streets he's gotta be rolling in cash. I bet he's got an Escalade, a harem of hot, young ladies, and more Tec-9's than you can shake a stick at.

At 29, I had a piece of shit Saturn and the kind of credit card debt that makes angels weep. I was lucky to have a crappy apartment in West L.A. with a couple of lesbian neighbors who never, never invited me over to watch them pillow fight. NEVER.

On the other side of the coin, at least I'm not getting my ass widened in Soledad.

1 comment:

Angry in L.A. said...

Amen to that!