Thursday, September 14, 2006

Prostitution, Drugs And The Menacing Ravages of The Rug Doctor

Lancaster, CA

Los Angeles County Sheriffs hit a house in Lancaster Wednesday, arresting Jennifer Gray, 29, Lee Jones, 34 and an unnamed 15-year-old girl for drug sales and prostitution. Gray and Jones would apparently drive the young girl to Los Angeles, selling her out until she had netted $500.00 to $600.00. The girl was picked up on two prostitution warrants, while Gray and Jones were nailed on suspicion of possession of rock cocaine with intent to sell and furnishing a child for prostitution.
The teen had scars on her back from where she was stabbed during an assault by a potential customer...
Jesus. Something to bring out the next time your 12-year-old starts whining about his wounded childhood.

In addition, three children at the house, a 4-month-old girl, a 4-year-old boy, and an 11-year-old girl were taken into protective custody. God only knows where they'll end up, but I can only hope it's better than where they've been. Considering the people they were living with, I can only hope that the kids were gotten to before the grown-ups could start renting them out. But I'm not betting on it.

And then we have the piece de resistance.
A third adult, identified as Timothy Goldman, 21, was arrested on suspicion of possessing a "Rug Doctor" he had rented and not returned.
It's many a man who's been brought down by The Rug Doctor.

3 comments:

Break_n_free said...

UNFORTANELY, THE SCAR ON THE GIRLS BACK WILL HEAL BEFORE THE EMOTIONAL SCARS DO...I HATE TO SEE WHAT HER FUTURE LOOKS LIKE IF SHE DOES NOT GET SOME HELP.

timothy goldman said...

Hey its me timothy goldman. you know the guy who was arrested for the rug doctor. the people in the house that were selling drugs and pimping really gave me a bad name. i had nothing to with the prositution or the drugs. i actually had a job and was trying to move out of that house. the female pimp who is my sister kicked my pregnant girlfriend out over the hoe they had. the prositute was never a victem she wanted to go out and make money that way. my girlfriend who is now my fiance tried to talk to her and tried to convince her to go back to school. she said she rather be a hoe and make her money that way because she loves sex. my fiance was kicked out because she tried to help the prositute get back on track. goes to show you how evil my sister is. about the rug doctor i rented it for my sister she told me she returned it. instead she puts it in the closet to keep for herself. so when they raided the house on the search warrent.... well you know the rest. i lost my job and all my scholarships for college. right now im working on getting all that back but you know its hard.
timothy goldman

shannon zitella said...

i know this is super old but i wanted to search and read it again and i seen ur comment tim,... man u dont gotta explain shit for anyone........ at the end of the day that hoe knew what she was doing and no one held her in that house.... everytime i seen that smut bitch she was ready and willing to give it up lol.... love shanny