Monday, October 16, 2006

Triple Homicide, Hold The Hot Sauce

Koreatown, Los Angeles, CA

I just loves me the K-Town. For some reason, I always expect some of the worst shit in this city to happen down there. Is it just me, or does the whole Koreatown vibe just scream out bad news?

Like this for instance. Three people were shot to death at the Cinyuya Restaurant on Eighth in Koreatown, Jae Woong Cho, 46, one of the owners, a waitress and an unidentified man. The suspect, Tai Zui Chi, 55, is the waitress' ex-boyfriend. Police aren't saying exactly why they think he's involved, but they really want to talk to him.

He is described as about 6 feet tall, 190 pounds, and has black hair in a flat top. He drives a Toyota Sienna minivan with California license plate 5KEF678.

The usual drill. If you know anything about it call the LAPD at (877)529-3855.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jae woong cho
otherwise known as steve cho
was my dad