Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mugshots

Patrick Shawn Bagley over at Hillbillies And Hitmen wrote a comment in a recent post with an excellent idea.
It would be an interesting exercise to write flash fiction based on random mugshots.
I couldn't agree more.

So, gentle readers, below are a series of booking photos, delicately culled from the nation's databases, of the lowly, the degenerate, the downright funny lookin'. Use one or more of these for inspiration.

Email me your mugshot inspired flash fiction, 500 words or less, and I'll post it here throughout the remainder of November.



Have fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've started something about the guy with bandage on his head.

Aldo said...

Hey, that guy in the lower right hand corner looks familiar.....maybe I'll pick him

Duane Swierczynski said...

Hey... what the?

anne frasier said...

hehe!!! damn. i've got a book due, but what the hell. it's all about priorities.