Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just Cause You Old Don't Mean You Can't Party

Pomona, CA

James Gray and Walter Gray are two brothers who live together in Pomona. Both in their 60's, they're quaint, old men, who tend to their rose bushes and run a homeless kitten shelter.

Oh, wait. No, these guys are the two 60-year-old convicted felons who got busted the other night for 15 grams of rock cocaine, an ounce of marijuana, over $2000.00 cash and 5 guns, one of which is stolen.

Who says old age has to slow you down?

7 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Are you gonna write it or should I?

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Readin' my mind, Patty.

anne frasier said...

yeah, you're callin' 60 old right now. get back to me in fifteen years. wait, i'll be dead by then.

i've had the same word verification for the past 10 comments. i like that.

smenita

is everybody getting smenita?

David Terrenoire said...

Sixty old? Hell, I'm racing up on that number and I don't feel any older than Strom Thurmond.

And he's dead.

Anne, I got szlhh. I don't know what that means, but if I were you, I'd name a character in your next book Smenita.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Oh, quit your whining. You're not on a ventilator, yet, are you? Jesus. Some people.

I had smenita once. Anti-biotics should clear that right up.

anne frasier said...

heh to all of the above.

Mike MacLean said...

Mine says "ichnizc." Sounds like something Shultz from Hogan's Heroes would shout.

Ah Shultz, you big loveable nazi.