Wednesday, February 07, 2007

L.A. Voice Est Mort, Vive L.A. Voice!

Los Angeles, CA

A little while ago Mack Reed announced that he was stepping down as editor of L.A. Voice, that bastion of Los Angeles insight, politics and more than a few rants.

Well, today's the day.

Welcome in L.A. Voice 2.0.

I've contributed bits and pieces here and there on the site over the last year or two. Not as regularly as I'd like, but them's the breaks. Not sure what the new management has in store for the place, but I'm looking forward to seeing it. It looks like he's left it in more than capable hands.

And, hey, if I'm lucky, maybe they'll let me in behind the velvet ropes a time or two.

Sorry to see you go, Mack. It's been fun.

2 comments:

Mack said...

Tx for the kind words, Stephen - and for you participation in the community. It'll go on without me, in fine style I hope. Don't let that deter you from taking part there at all.

Hulles said...

Nice allusion in the title; I liked it lots.