Wednesday, March 28, 2007

If I'd Know It Was This Easy

Garden Grove, CA

A 44-year-old woman was arrested after attacking several people in Garden Grove; children, old ladies, couple of guys. Seems she's riding a bike and starts pounding on people. Nobody takes her down. Why?
...wore a polo shirt that read "Police."
And here's me thinking I needed a badge to fool people.

She was finally picked up by a plainclothes cop and is being held on the attacks, felony robbery, impersonating a police officer and criminal threats.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go get me a shirt that reads "POPE". Can't work worse than "Beaver Inspector".

1 comment:

Judith Vernant said...

I was planning to print a "Tourette Syndrome" card. I case I can't control myself when I bump into a cop. Or a pope. You can say asshole (or whaterver you want) then oops, sorry, "Tourette Syndrome".