Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Well, At Least He Wasn't Moving Bibles

Pomona, CA

Sales is rough. I mean, I've seen Glengarry Glen Ross. A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Rondie Lamont Walz, 22, seems to have taken that to heart. Go door to door selling magazine subscriptions, talk to the lady of the house and sell.

I'm sorry, did I say sell? I meant rape.

Rondie was found guilty of forcible rape, forcible oral copulation and sexual penetration with a foreign object after gaining entry to a woman's home in Claremont in December under the guise of selling magazine subscriptions. One charge of kidnapping for the purpose of rape was dropped.

Turns out he also beat a woman in San Pedro back in November while trying to sell subscriptions. Guess she didn't want a year's worth of Redbook.

He gets sentenced Thursday. I wonder if his cellmates like Highlights.

1 comment:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Who opens a door to salmesmen nowadays? I haven't seen one in years. It's the Jehovah Witnesses that scare me and it's not because of rape.