Thursday, June 07, 2007

Smith & Wesson - A Cure For What Ails Ya

San Fernando, CA

"I love my brother, but I think he's very sick. He needs help."
These are the words of the sister of Marcus Fennell Pierce, 39, who was sentenced yesterday to 30 years in prison for forcible child molestation and criminal threats and admitted to allegations of inflicting great bodily injury during a sex crime.

She's also the mother of the 12-year-old girl that Marcus beat and raped last February when he was staying with them after being released from prison less than two weeks before for forced oral copulation on a 14-year-old. Seems he told her he'd gone in for a DUI and a hit and run.

According to police, on February 13th, Pierce "...ordered the girl into the master bedroom, where he locked the door. He then pushed her onto a bed and tried to remove her pants, and when she resisted, he punched her repeatedly in the head and face..." Beat her so severely that she had to be hospitalized.

Prosecutors didn't want the girl to have to testify, so they floated a plea bargain, which still sends him up for 30 years, give or take. I wonder how long he could have been put away for had it gone to trial.

So, yes, he's a very sick man. And he needs help. Might I recommend a dose of the 158 grain Federal HydraShok JHP in .357 Magnum? I think it just might take care of that little pedophile problem you got there.

3 comments:

Tru said...

I like the way you think.
A Glock 19 would work too.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Right back at ya, Tru.

I've never been partial to the Glock myself, finding the grip uncomfortable. I'm used to the Browning High-Power. I've never fired the 19, though. I'd like to give the shorter pistol a chance.

Now, the Sig-Sauer P-228, that's my dream gun.

Anonymous said...

I find a 9mm Baretta fits in my Coach handbag a little better than either of those. A lady has to think about that.