Wednesday, June 27, 2007

When Sex At Work Is A Bad Idea

Los Angeles, CA

Some places are just not good for gettin' busy. The upstairs boardroom with the video conferencing cameras, behind the altar at Saint Joseph's, Juvenile Hall.

Kimberly Holt, 34, has been arrested for alleged oral copulation of a minor. She was a custodian at Central Juvenile Hall where the "act" (reminds me of that Lenny Bruce skit about the Masked Man) occurred. No details on when the blowjob occurred, to whom the blowjob was given, the age of the blowjobee, or, in fact, if it actually was a blowjob.

Either way, if your going down on someone gets into the news, it's generally bad.

1 comment:

David Terrenoire said...

I don't know.

If my going down on a young lady made the news, it could just be that my talents were finally being recognized by a wider public.

In fact, I wouldn't mind going down on Jennifer Anniston just for the Enquirer photos. I'd have them framed and displayed at the entrance to my house.

See the back of that guy's head? That's me!

My wife, however, might not be as enthusiastic about the photos. I'd have to check.