Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Indeed, She Is

Los Angeles, CA

Come on out to the Mystery Bookstore in Westwood for a signing of A Hell of A Woman: An Anthology of Female Noir at 2:00 this Saturday, December 1st.

It's a group thang with editor Megan Abbott and contributors Christa Faust, Naomi Hirahara, Charlie Huston, Eddie Muller, Cornelia Read, Theresa Schwegel, Kevin Burton Smith, and Robert Ward coming out to sign.

I've been looking forward to this one since I heard about it. I can't say enough about the incredible talent this anthology brings together. At least not without sounding like a babbling fanboy, which I'm sure I'll do plenty of on Saturday.

If you can't make it out to Westwood, they're also signing at Mysteries to Die For in Thousand Oaks at 10:30 a.m. and on Sunday at Book'em Mysteries in South Pasadena at 1 p.m.

2 comments:

David Terrenoire said...

Say hey for the boys of Mayberry CSI.

Patrick Shawn Bagley said...

I wish we had more events like this at our local bookshop, but I'd just be a "babbling fanboy" too, so I guess it's just as well...