Thursday, February 21, 2008

Heather Does A Lot of Cocaine

Plots With Guns is back from the dead. And guess who's in it.

My story, Come To Jesus is in the inaugural issue of the resurrected mag.

And an asskicker of an issue it is with fiction by Greg Beardsley, Tim Maleeny, Kieran Shea, Matthew Louis, William Boyle, Jeremiah Granden and Justin Porter.

Being in PWG was a goal of mine the minute I ran into it, but before I got off my ass to submit anything it was gone. So this is, for me, kind of a big deal.

Hope you like the story. It's really very heartwarming, family fare. Seriously. Read it to your kids tonight at bedtime. Little tykes'll drift off to dreamland like moonbeams and fairy dust were shining out their asses.

12 comments:

Kieran Shea said...

Stephen: That story. So brutal, so goddamn good. I'm friggin' bleeding here on the east coast--wow. -K

Kent said...

Kick ass story! The revived PLOTS WITH GUNS is damn sure firing on all cylinders.

David Terrenoire said...

I will read this story this weekend.

Right now I can say congratulations. I know this'll be good.

christammiller said...

Stephen, that's hella good. You really have an eye for detail!

pattinase (abbott) said...

Good going, Stephen. You're in an elite group.

Keith said...

Nice story.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Thanks, everyone. The issue is great, and I'm really glad Neil brought PWG back. Can't wait to see what he gets into the next one.

Daniel Hatadi said...

Love your work, Stephen. There's not much round that has the legendary status of PWG, so it's especially great to see your name up there in lights. Congrats.

Mike MacLean said...

Man, what a great first line and I love the little touches, like the girl doing cocaine out of a monster boba tea straw.

Good job and congrats on getting into PWG. They don’t print crap.

Chris said...

Nice, man. Well done.

Patrick Shawn Bagley said...

Meant to say this days ago, but that is one of hell of a story. It might even be your best yet.

SD said...

Well done, sir.

SD