Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sympathy (Cards) For The Devil

Los Angeles, CA

Now this is what I call a niche market.

Three Squares Greetings specializes in platitudes for the incarcerated. Greeting cards for the jailed. For example:
Merry Christmas
-
You had the choice to be “naughty or nice.” And you chose . . .
Well, at least they're honest.

This is definitely untapped territory. Lots of room for growth. And they should hire me. I could really class up the joint.


Remember in college when you said you'd drink anything?
-
Well, now's your chance! Have a glass of Pruno on me!

**

Thanks for the shiv!
-
My man's inside to return the favor.

**

They said 16 would get you 20.
-
They meant it.

**
As your day grows near, and hope may barely linger
-
Hope your last day in the chair's a real zinger!


Hey, they can't all be gems.

1 comment:

Midtown Miscreant said...

You learned your lesson, at least that's our hope.
Now here is some advice,
Soap on a rope!!