Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm Number... Uh... 49

The e-Justice Blog has compiled a list of the top 50 detective blogs and, somehow, I got on the list.

At number 49.

It's a wonder I made it there at all. What are you people are thinking?

Well, thanks. Hope if anyone new pops by you enjoy my particularly crass and insensitive sense of humor. And swearing.

Lots and lots and lots of swearing.

Which reminds me. Fuck.

So check out the list. And know that there are better places to go than here.

3 comments:

Steve-O said...

I've been a lurker at this blog for a while. Great stuff here... even though I'm an East-coast guy.

Gerard said...

And know that there are better places to go than here.

You got that right.

Midtown Miscreant said...

Don't sell yourself short, you put out good stuff here. You are one of the oldest links on my blogroll.