Friday, April 24, 2009

Retirement Is For Pussies

Costa Mesa, CA

Richard James Feeney, still working at 72, is trying to relax with a drink at his local watering hole when the cops show up and bust his ass. Something about a bank and an armed robbery.

Mr. Feeney is accused of showing a gun at a Wachovia branch in Costa Mesa and asking to make a withdrawal.  No word on how much he got away with. 

A little while later police found him at a nearby bar having a drink, which I'm assuming he paid for.

Now if he'd bought the whole bar a round they might have given him a better alibi.

 

2 comments:

Candace said...

Thank you for the title. I had my first big laugh of the day. And my first spit-take! I'm putting the coffee down now.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

Glad I could brighten your day. My work here is done.