A few days ago Mark Alan Jarosik, 43, was in jail for attacking his ex-girlfriend and allegedly raping her back in May. Took him a while to post the $100K in bail, but last Saturday night he did.
And boy was that a bad idea.
Jarosik was arrested again Monday morning after he attacked the woman again outside her home, smashing her head into the curb and landing her in the hospital.
Seems he may have tried to break into the house Sunday night, too, but that's still up in the air.
Overall, he's being charged with:
- Forcible rape and attempted sodomy
- Attempted murder with premeditation and deliberation
- Residential burglary
- Corporal injury of a former cohabitant
- Dissuading a witness
- Violating a protective order and sentencing-enhancing allegations of great bodily injury inflicted during domestic violence
- Committing a new crime while out on bail for a previous crime.
Enjoy the prison loaf, Sparky. Something tells me you're going to get a lot of it.