Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Like A Toddler With A Straight Razor

L.A. Noir is four years old today.  

Yeah, no shit.  Really.

I know things have been quiet over here the last few weeks, but still.  Four years.  I never thought it'd last this long.  Figured I'd mock some weird crime shit for a couple months and then it'd all dry up.

That was 970 posts ago.  Boy was I wrong.

I'd say something about wasted youth, but that train left the station years ago.

Anyway, if you like, go ahead and peruse some of the older posts.  You can grab them on the sidebar over there to the right.  Have fun.

Four years.  Goddamn, I feel old.

6 comments:

David Terrenoire said...

I'm edging up to 4 years myself. Though I'm shut down for the moment.

Hard to believe it's gone by so fast, huh.

Kerry said...

Yo, yer not old until you can't remember what happened four years ago. Thanks for all the noir.

double edge razor blades said...


I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.
I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

natural-foods said...


natural-foods
Just one simple plan that gives you unlimited everything.
Optimal Hosting - Cloud Based cPanel Web Hosting - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.

tax lawyer said...

tax lawyer
Do you need tax help?. Call 888-241-0002, and speak with an expert tax attorney, CPA, or enrolled agent to learn your legal tax relief options.

it outsourcing said...

Small businesses can count on us for IT Support, Cloud Solutions and IT Outsourcing. We always try to provide reliable, responsive IT help and cloud solutions in Manhattan with a personalized touch that can cost effectively.

IT outsourcing