Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Name That Bank Robber

San Diego, CA

Between San Diego and Los Angeles there are some, shall we say, colorful bank robbers. They usually go by Something Something Bandit.

There's the Goofy Hat, Floppy Hat, Overweight, Weather Girl, Irreconcilable Differences, Tic-Tac, Enormous Ears, WWF Shotgun, Cuecard and, my current personal favorite, The Geezer.

Now San Diego is showing its innovation once again with The Skateboard Bandit. Guy walks into a Comerica Bank with a skateboard and a pistol, walks out with some cash.

Now, as far as I can see, Skateboard Bandit hasn't been officially endorsed by the FBI, though I suspect it will. These guys have no imagination. I mean, they called the guys wearing Lucha wrestling masks and carrying shotguns the WWF Bandits.

What the World World Wildlife Fund has to do with it I have no idea.

Anyway, this means we have an opportunity. There's got to be something better to call this guy than The Skateboard Bandit.

How about the Backside 360 Kickflip Bandit? The Dogtown Bandit? The Skater Boy Bandit? Hey, he could be an Avril Lavigne fan. I can't imagine why, but you never know.

So, readers... one and a half if my site stats are right, throw out your ideas. What do you think?

3 comments:

Robert Carraher said...

I must be the half reader. Anyway, I am entering the Gnarly Ass-Knife Bandit. IN skater lingo, Gnarly means "bad" and ass-knife when you mess up a trick and the board comes up and sticks you in the butt. It's rumored that this guy has done this once or twice making his get away.

Gerard said...

There is a Penthouse chick on Howard Stern who says she gets 2-3 enemas a day.

Stephen Gallagher said...

Just go with Avril. It'll probably shame him back into the straight life.