Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some Dads Have No Sense of Humor

French Valley, CA

I'm not a parent. And believe me that's a good thing. Even though I'm not a dad I can understand why William Atwood Sr., 45, of French Valley might have gotten a little upset when his teenage daughter received a photo on her cellphone from Justin Moore, 23, of the young man's genitals.

But I'm not sure that kidnapping, stripping and tying him up before threatening him with a shotgun and tasering him was what you'd call a measured response.

I mean, stripping? That's just rude.

Riverside Sheriff thinks so, too.

Atwood's up on felony charges like making criminal threats, false imprisonment, assault with a stun gun, and assault with a deadly weapon. He's looking at 16 years in the pokey.

And Moore? No charges. Riverside DA'd have to prove he sent the picture, which he sent to multiple friends, with sexual intent. Seems he was just being a typical 23-year-old asshat who thought his johnson was the funniest thing ever.

Who knows, maybe it is.

3 comments:

Julie said...

You know, I'd bet my husband would pull the same shit.

Having a daughter, man. It *does* something to y'all.

JD Rhoades said...

What Julie said. I wouldn't vote to convict.

Gerard said...

Penis.