Friday, September 10, 2010

I Don't Think That Goes In The Blue Bin

Los Angeles, CA

There's a lot you can put into those blue recycling bins to get hauled away. Paper, cardboard, metal, plastic.


A woman's body was found in a bag at the L.A. Recycling Center over on Main near Chinatown this afternoon. No details yet on who she was, how she died, or how she got there. Considering how many people I see rummaging through those bins on trash day you'd think somebody would have seen her.

Man, stuffing a body into a blue recycling bin. What the hell are they thinking?

Everybody knows they go into the green bins.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Dat's 'cause they compost into great fertilizer.

Someday, if there's a Hell, I'll find myself there.

I'll give them your name.

That's completely insane. It's been a while since I've been without curbside, but still. The first thing I always did was peek to make sure nothing horrid was waiting for my hand.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

And nothing leapt up out of the can to grab you and drag you screaming back in with it?

That's not going to give you nightmare or anything, is it? no?

Damn.

Mike Sperry said...

The reason the bin is green:

Soylant Green

Stephen Blackmoore said...

I specifically didn't say that because I knew you would.

nelizadrew said...

We do some weird stuff in the greater-Miami area, but I haven't heard that one before.