Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Halloween In The Summertime - With Zombies And Such

Deadly Treats, the Halloween anthology edited by Anne Frasier containing my zombie short story WORLD'S GREATEST DAD, is up for pre-order over at Amazon. It comes out this August.

Spoooooky
There are some hugely (Is that really a word? Because it sounds really weird when you say it 10,000 times. Or even once. I keep wanting to pronounce it huggly.) talented writers in that there antho. Bill Cameron, Daniel Hatadi, Paul Brazill and lots of others. Anne's got the full line-up over at her blog.

Zombies! Witches! Vampires! Serial killers! Arsonists! And other such things that should be followed by exclamation points!

Make with the clicky and check it out my sexy, sexy minions! You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Sabrina E. Ogden said...

I've got it listed and ready... I'm sucker for goodness.