Monday, August 15, 2011

Deadly Treats

Fall's come a bit early this year.

The Halloween themed anthology DEADLY TREATS is officially out today with my zombie short story WORLD'S GREATEST DAD about a loser father brought back from the grave who tries his hand at a little redemption. It doesn't go quite the way he planned.

And look, people are already talking about it.

Seems Amazon's already sold out, but B&N still has copies.

The idea that something can be sold out has become a bizarre concept. It's print, so I get that there's a finite number of copies available, but I've gotten so used to digital that it sounds weird. Sold out.

Weird.

Anyway, twenty Halloween stories by nineteen incredibly talented writers and me. Lots of zombies, lots of death, a witch and a vampire or two.

Check it out. You won't be disappointed.

5 comments:

Chuck said...

They doing a digital version?

-- c.

Sabrina E. Ogden said...

Sold out... that's why I pre-ordered. Most excellent, sir.

Stephen Blackmoore said...

@Chuck, I really don't know. They're a small press, and I don't think they've done anything digital, yet.

I hope so. I think it would definitely get them a wider reach.


@Sabrina, thank you. I hope you enjoy it.

Paul D. Brazill said...

Sold out alread? Must be good!

Limo said...

Nice creation, sell it.