Sunday, April 08, 2012

Check Out My Groovy New Pad

I've gone and done it.

No, not that. There's still a restraining order. And that thing with the pies and the donkey? Well, the less said about that the better.

I'm talking about my new website, StephenBlackmoore.com. It even has a blog. And an inaugural post, too.

Now I'm not leaving here, just taking the place back to its roots. I'll be talking about Los Angeles crime, politics, shit like that. The way I had originally intended.

The blog over on StephenBlackmoore.com will be for writing, random thoughts, the sort of mental clutter than doesn't really fit over here.

And selling books, too, of course. Let's be honest, here. A brother's gotta eat.

I'd love it if you'd hop on over there and take a look. Let me know what you think. Hopefully I'll see y'all in both places.

No comments: